Dr. Julie Hilbert, DC, FIAMA, Dipl.Ac.
- Doctor of Chiropractic: 34 years
- Licensed Acupunturist: 15 years
- Graduated from Western States Chiropractic College in 1989 and was licensed as a Doctor of Chiropractic by the Washington State Chiropractic Board and later by the Ohio State Chiropractic Board
- Director of West Chester Acupuncture and Chiropractic since 1993
- Acupuncture studies through New York Chiropractic College Post Graduate program
- Completed Fellowship (FIAMA) from the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- Completed Diplomate (Dipl.Ac.) from the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- Chiropractor Licensed by the Ohio State Chiropractic Board to practice Acupuncture
- Member of the Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- Public speaker at schools and community organizations to promote wellness and education of holistic methods of healing thru Acupuncture, Chiropractic and Nutrition
- Post-graduate studies ongoing in: Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Nutrition and Anti-Aging
Our certifications in Acupuncture of Fellowship (FIAMA) and Diplomate (DiplAc) from the
International Academy of Medical Acupuncture are recognized in over 22 countries.